Istanbul historically known as Constantinople and Byzantium, is the most populous city in Turkey and the country's economic, cultural, and historic center
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary,
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
- English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
- All parking fees and highway tolls,
- Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants,
- Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
- Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Any domestic/international flight fare and airport portage,
- Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 3 US$/pp per day to guide, 2 US$/pp per day to driver).
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and overnight.
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting; Hippodrome : The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. During the visit you will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi, and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating from the 17th century it is one of the principal adornments of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkap? Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it Is a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant included. Also visioned during the tour: GALATA TOWER, GOLDEN HORN, LEANDER?S TOWER
After breakfast at your hotel the rest of the day will be free. Transfer to the airport for your flight.